Clytha Arms Review
On the banks of the River Usk between Abergavenny and Raglan, this restaurant serves imaginative modern Welsh dishes in a relaxed setting. The menu makes great use of local ingredients in the mussels with cider and leeks, and the wild boar and duck cassoulet. There's a cheaper menu at the bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's