Nightlife & the Arts in South Wales
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
South Wales Nightlife & the Arts
Abergavenny Food Festival
Held over a weekend in September, the Abergavenny Food Festival...
For a weekend every August, Brecon Jazz, an international music...
With live jazz five nights a week, Café Jazz has video...
|Music Clubs, Cafes||Cardiff|
Clwb Ifor Bach
This hot spot, whose name means "Little Ivor's Club," has three...
Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
This huge venue is Cardiff's premier location for big-ticket...
The New Theatre, a refurbished Edwardian playhouse, presents...
St. David's Hall
This popular venue presents the Welsh Proms in July, attracting...
On the canal, Theatr Brycheiniog is the town's main venue for...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92-$113 -- Italy: Central Rome Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Accor Hotels
- $142-$165 -- Central London Hotel Through Summer, 30% Off ibis London Euston St. Pancras
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- Seductive Spain IExplore