Llandaff Cathedral Review
In a suburb that retains its village feeling, you can visit this cathedral, which was repaired after serious bomb damage in World War II. The cathedral includes the work of a number of Pre-Raphaelites as well as Christ in Majesty, a 15-foot-tall aluminum figure by sculptor Jacob Epstein (1880–1959). Guided tours are available by arrangement.From Cardiff, cross the River Taff and follow Cathedral Road for about 2 miles. Buses 25, 62, and 66 from Cardiff Railway Station stop in Llandaff.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's