Sights & Attractions in North Wales
Founded in the early 19th century to carry slate, the Ffestiniog...
A wealth of legend, poetry, and song is conjured up by the 13th-century...
|Castles / Palaces||Porthmadog|
One of the true highlights of North Wales is Portmeirion, a tiny...
|Towns, Architectural Sites||Porthmadog|
Remote, atmospheric, and astoundingly little known, Tre'r Ceiri...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe