Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- spacious bedrooms
- free passes for town parking lots
- directly on the street
- two-night minimum stay
Check Rates from our Partners
Cornerstones Guesthouse Review
Made up of three 16th-century cottages with views over the River Dee, this little B&B mixes period charm with modern comfort. In the luxurious Red Lion River room, with its huge bed, you can lounge in the huge roll-top bathtub and gaze out over the water. The hearty traditional Welsh breakfasts served in the Inglenook Room are made with locally sourced ingredients.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Good afternoon, and thanks in advance for your help. Read more
· News & Features
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making... Read more
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back... Read more
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday.... Read more