Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- good views
- discounts for two nights or more
- no evening meal
- check-in times quite restrictive
Check Rates from our Partners
Bron Heulog Review
Carefully restored in period style as a guesthouse, this former Victorian home (pronounced haylog, which means "sunny bank") is nestled at the foot of the Berwyn Mountains. Stone fireplaces and an oak staircase are original elements of this 1861 house. Bedrooms are bright and reasonably spacious, with modern furnishings. Hosts Diane and Peter Crocker are full of advice on local walking routes and beauty spots.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Good afternoon, and thanks in advance for your help. Read more
· News & Features
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making... Read more
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back... Read more
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday.... Read more