Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- good views
- discounts for two nights or more
- no evening meal
- check-in times quite restrictive
Check Rates from our Partners
Bron Heulog Review
Carefully restored in period style as a guesthouse, this former Victorian home (pronounced haylog, which means "sunny bank") is nestled at the foot of the Berwyn Mountains. Stone fireplaces and an oak staircase are original elements of this 1861 house. Bedrooms are bright and reasonably spacious, with modern furnishings. Hosts Diane and Peter Crocker are full of advice on local walking routes and beauty spots.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
My mother and I are planning a 5-9 day trip to the UK. Read more
· News & Features
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making ... Read more
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back... Read more
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday.... Read more