Getting Here and Around
Llandudno is on the North Wales railway line, with fast access from London and other major cities. By road, it is connected to the motorway system via the A55 expressway. The scenic Conwy Valley rail line runs to Blaenau Ffestiniog, and the town is also on the network covered by the Snowdon Sherpa bus service.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star Copthorne Cardiff Caerdydd Fr $108+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Swansea Marriott Fr $169+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Cardiff: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $184+/Nt — $184 Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre Fr $173+/Nt — $173 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Cardiff this May Fr $159+/Nt — $159 Expedia