Sights & Attractions in Mid-Wales
At the southern end of the bay, a little way down...
|Castles / Palaces||Aberystwyth|
Housed in a flamboyant 1905 Edwardian theater,...
|Museums / Galleries||Aberystwyth|
This late-18th-century Welsh gentry estate in the...
|Houses / Mansions||Aberystwyth|
Llynwenog Silver-Lead Mine
Outside the village of Ponterwyd, 10 miles...
For a couple of weeks in late April or May, a...
About 9 miles up the coast from Aberystwyth is...
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's