Sights & Attractions in Mid-Wales
Aberystwyth Cliff Railway
The Victorian-era Aberystwyth Cliff Railway deposits you at the...
At the northern end of the beach promenade, Constitution Hill...
Great Aberystwyth Camera Obscura
A modern version of a Victorian amusement, Great Aberystwyth...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Aberystwyth|
National Library of Wales
This massive neoclassical building next to the University of...
Vale of Rheidol Railway
At Aberystwyth Station you can hop on the steam-powered Vale...
|Transportation Sites, Bodies of Water||Aberystwyth|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's