Sights & Attractions in Mid-Wales
Sights & Attractions Mid-Wales
|A-K L-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At the southern end of the bay, a little way down from the pier...
|Castles / Palaces||Aberystwyth|
Aberystwyth Cliff Railway
The Victorian-era Aberystwyth Cliff Railway deposits you at the...
Centre for Alternative Technology
At an abandoned slate quarry in the hills north of Machynlleth...
Housed in a flamboyant 1905 Edwardian theater, the Ceredigion...
|Museums / Galleries||Aberystwyth|
At the northern end of the beach promenade, Constitution Hill...
Great Aberystwyth Camera Obscura
A modern version of a Victorian amusement, Great Aberystwyth...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Aberystwyth|
On a hilltop are the handsome remains of a 12th- century castle...
|Castles / Palaces||Hay-on-Wye|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save at 3-Star Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay: $159 & Up in May Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star The Angel Fr $184+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Copthorne Cardiff Caerdydd: $108 & Up in May — $108 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Special deal: 4-Star Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre Fr $152+/Nt — $152 Expedia
- Book the Campanile Cardiff 3 Nts in May Fr $76+/Nt — $76 Expedia