Fodor's England 2014
The Bull's Head
The Bull's Head Review
Just over the English border, this great little pub in the miniscule village of Craswall has a satisfyingly old-world decor. The classic British cooking is excellent, and the lamb is so local there's a reasonable chance that the farmer's in the bar with you. The real specialty is the sensational house pie, made from a secret recipe that includes braised beef and local ale. The pub is a 25-minute drive southeast of Hay-on-Wye.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
To update my travel plan, my family has now decided to change our itinerary as follow:
22/12/2014 (night) - Departure from Malaysia
23/12/2014 - 27/12/2014 - Arrival at Amsterdam (have 3 full Read more
· News & Features
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making ... Read more
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back... Read more
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday.... Read more