Fodor's England 2014
Penglais Woods Review
For a couple of weeks in late April or May, a stretch of woodland east of Aberystwyth comes alive with a carpet of purple-hued bluebells. It's an idyllic, peaceful spot for a walk or picnic. Follow the footpath opposite the hospital until you cross a small bridge, then make a right and walk until you reach the paved road. From here there are several entrances.
- Address: Aberystwyth
- Location: Aberystwyth
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
I'll be spending some time in Europe this summer and was curious thoughts on European fashion for a larger man. I'm 6' 2" and generally wear XL. Most of the European fashion I see is for skinny Read more
· News & Features
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making... Read more
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back... Read more
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday.... Read more