Wales Travel Guide
Not as famous as Ireland, or as feted as Scotland, Wales isn't high on many people's itineraries when they first visit this region. And what a shame that is, for Wales is a land of dramatic national parks, such as the Brecon Beacons and Snowdonia; plunging, unspoiled coastlines, such as the Gower Peninsula and Cardigan Bay; and a host of awe-inspiring medieval castles. You won't encounter hordes of travelers, which is a big part of its appeal.
Cities in Wales
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making... Read more
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back... Read more
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday.... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more