- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
İztuzu Beach Review
Unspoiled İztuzu Beach stretches for 8 km (5 miles), with the Mediterranean on one side and a freshwater lagoon on the other. In June and July Caretta caretta sea turtles lay their eggs here. This is a conservation area (signs along the beach mark possible nesting places and warn you not to stick umbrellas in the sand or behave in other ways that could disturb them); there's even a turtle hospital you can visit. Regular boats and minibuses from Dalyan cost about 10 TL return. Amenities: food and drink; toilets; showers; parking. Best for: swimming; walking.
- Address: 12 km (8 mi) south of Dalyan, Dalyan
- Location: Dalyan
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more