- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chez Evy Review
No place in Kas has more character than this delightful restaurant. Prices might be high, but that's because Evy, who spent her early life cooking on private yachts, has a tendency to serve portions that are double the size of anywhere else. The menu is short but varied, including wild boar from the mountains. Dining is in an intimate garden around the back in summer, where shared tables and Evy's big-hearted solicitousness create an atmosphere where everybody is soon talking to everybody else. A digestif is a special treat in the cozy bar with its eccentric decoration and Evy's dancing, cappucino-drinking red parrot. Rivals love to spread rumors that Evy's has closed, so check yourself (unfortunately, she is threatening to retire). In the November-April off-season, call for a reservation.
- Address: Terzi Sokak 2, in small street behind Red Point bar, Kas
- Phone: 242/836-1253
- Location: Kas
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Book Adana Hilton SA 3 Nts in May Fr $167+/Nt Save with Expedia, $33/night less
- Small budget: Book Porto Bello & Spa 3 Nts in May Fr $158+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Antalya: Book 3 Nts in May at Bilem High Class Fr $53+/Nt — $53 Expedia
- Book 4-Star Ramada Plaza Antalya in Antalya Fr $1,500+/Nt — $1,500 Save with Expedia, $1269/night less
- Antalya Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Club Sera Fr $448+/Nt — $448 Expedia
Came home yesterday from a wonderful 11 day holiday in Turkey with my folks. Read more
This suddenly came up. Read more
I will be on my first trip to Turkey and Greece for around 2.5 weeks this May. My boyfriend and I will be staying in Istanbul for the first 4 days and then we were hoping to rent a car to possibly Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more