- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- emphasizes sustainability and “soft” tourism
- out of the way
Olimpos Mitos Review
This low-key but high-end hotel complex is one of the nicest places to stay in the neighborhood. The property is made up of several pretty two-story wood buildings around a generous lawn with cloth-covered pavilions. There is a large pool, plus a range of activities from mountain biking to yoga and meditation; there's even a small gym.
- Address: As you descend from Rte. 400, look for sign down a dirt track about 500 yds before you reach a river ford and final turn for Olympos itself,
- Phone: 242/892–1158
- Website: www.olymposmitos.com
- Location: Olympos and Çiralı
- 16 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct. 15–May 15.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
We will be arriving in SELCUK, by bus, FAIRLY LATE IN THE EVENING, from Pammukale.
We would like to take a TAXI to our hotel: The Amazon Petit Hotel.
Will there likely be taxis available outside the Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more