- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- emphasizes sustainability and “soft” tourism
- out of the way
Check Rates from our Partners
Olimpos Mitos Review
This low-key but high-end hotel complex is one of the nicest places to stay in the neighborhood. The property is made up of several pretty two-story wood buildings around a generous lawn with cloth-covered pavilions. There is a large pool, plus a range of activities from mountain biking to yoga and meditation; there's even a small gym.
- Address: As you descend from Rte. 400, look for sign down a dirt track about 500 yds before you reach a river ford and final turn for Olympos itself,
- Phone: 242/892–1158
- Website: www.olymposmitos.com
- Location: Olympos and Çiralı
- 16 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct. 15–May 15.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
My wife and I are looking to travel to the following destination August 2015. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more