- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- not right on the beach
Yaka Hotel Review
This is easily the most popular budget option in Kizkalesi and archaeologists working on nearby sites often stay here. Rooms are spotlessly clean and at the better end of the budget range. The management is helpful, the atmosphere relaxed. The owner, being particularly knowledgeable about the region, will happily offer advice.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
My husband and I (both mid 60's and only slightly decrepit) are going to be in Istanbul for 3 days in mid-February. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more