- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Konyaaltı Beach Review
For many Turks, Antalya is synonymous with the thick crowds of holiday-makers on Konyaaltı Beach, and the packed pebble strand is a hot, somewhat off-putting sight in high season. The city has worked hard to improve the quality of the beach experience, though, with especially impressive results on the 1-km (½-mile) section starting after the museum and ending under the Su Hotel. The beach is largely divided up by concessions, each with its own restaurant, deck chairs, umbrellas, and showers. Amenities: food and drink; parking (no fee); showers; toilets; water sports. Best for: partiers; walking; swimming.
- Address: Antalya
- Location: Antalya
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
My wife and I are looking to travel to the following destination August 2015. Read more