- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Güverte Restaurant Review
This long-standing favorite promises a delightful view of the harbor and excellent traditional Turkish fare that's focused on fresh seafood. If you're lucky, they'll have grida (grouper) as a daily special; if not, try the fried squid with local tarator sauce—a mixture of yogurt, garlic, lemon, walnuts, olive oil, and bread.
- Address: Çarşı Mahallesi, İskele Cad. 70, Alanya
- Phone: 242/513–4100
- Location: Alanya
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
My wife and I are looking to travel to the following destination August 2015. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more