- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Güverte Restaurant Review
This long-standing favorite promises a delightful view of the harbor and excellent traditional Turkish fare that's focused on fresh seafood. If you're lucky, they'll have grida (grouper) as a daily special; if not, try the fried squid with local tarator sauce—a mixture of yogurt, garlic, lemon, walnuts, olive oil, and bread.
- Address: Çarşı Mahallesi, İskele Cad. 70, Alanya
- Phone: 242/513–4100
- Location: Alanya
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
Hi, so nice to see familiar names on the Turkey board. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more