- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- well-equipped cabins with air conditioning and Wi-Fi
- friendly staff
- comparatively pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
This spot has the prettiest bungalows in the area; at present five occupy a perfect position between the road and the beach, while five more sit across the road. Accommodations are spacious and show real attention to detail (special care has been taken with the woodwork, including the elaborate Ottoman-style wood ceilings). The restaurant-bar area overlooking the sea is lovely, and there are deck chairs and umbrellas on the beach itself. The owners offer guided Lycian Way walks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more