- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ocakköy Holiday Village
At a Glance
- good for families
- lots of extras
- helpful staff will arrange boat excursions
- can seem overly resort-ish
Check Rates from our Partners
Ocakköy Holiday Village Review
A quiet, shady cluster of restored or reconstructed stone cottages give this 6-acre spread a real village vibe. The predominantly English clientele keeps coming back for the rural atmosphere and easy access to area sites. Many more of their compatriots, however, are buying apartments and villas that have disfigured the valley below; luckily, the trees and gardens here keep the development at bay. There is a nice common area with a pool and restaurants, plus a daily shuttle to Ölüdeniz.
- Address: 4 km (3 mi) from Fethiye on the Ölüdeniz road, a sign points the way at the first turning on the right. Keep right and head uphill,
- Phone: 252/616–6156; 252/616–6157
- Website: www.ocak-koy.com
- Location: Ölüdeniz
- 41 cottages.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
We are starting to plan out a 3-week trip to Italy, Croatia and Turkey for my husband's 40th birthday... He is an avid photographer (http://www.bethexplorer.com/) and we both collectively love the mountains Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more