- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This gourmet restaurant evokes an elegant villa, complete with sumptuous sofas and plaster-of-Paris statuary. The food—which alone merits a stay in Kalkan—is outstandingly fresh and the dishes are well thought out. Specialties include fillet of lamb in phyllo pastry, pan-seared sole in Champagne sauce, fish baked in parchment, and a wide variety of pastas. Tables on the terrace upstairs offer great views of Kalkan Bay.
- Address: Two streets up from harbor in old town, Kalkan
- Phone: 242/844–3136
- Location: Kalkan
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
At rather short notice we're planning to visit Turkey in late January. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more