- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Emek Restaurant Review
Everything is made on the premises of this excellent eatery overlooking Datça Harbor, where the menu includes seafood, Turkish grills, and various curries. The owner and chief chef Seyyar Kantarlı says her secret is all fresh ingredients. Her son Uğur catches most of the fish (the fried squid and octopus are delicious), and wild Datça herbs make menus interesting in spring. The homemade bread is among the best on the coast. Call in the morning to reserve a balcony table.
- Address: Yat Limanı, Datça
- Phone: 252/712–3375
- Location: Datça Peninsula
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Feb.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
While this topic involves choosing a cruise itinerary, my question isn/'t about the ships but about the European destinations. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more