- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Emek Restaurant Review
Everything is made on the premises of this excellent eatery overlooking Datça Harbor, where the menu includes seafood, Turkish grills, and various curries. The owner and chief chef Seyyar Kantarlı says her secret is all fresh ingredients. Her son Uğur catches most of the fish (the fried squid and octopus are delicious), and wild Datça herbs make menus interesting in spring. The homemade bread is among the best on the coast. Call in the morning to reserve a balcony table.
- Address: Yat Limanı, Datça
- Phone: 252/712–3375
- Location: Datça Peninsula
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Feb.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
My wife and I are looking to travel to the following destination August 2015. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more