- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- more private than other places around
- rooms lack character
Check Rates from our Partners
Ankh Pansiyon Review
This simple family establishment is the place to choose if you want to escape from the world and soak up the otherworldliness of Kekova Sound. Rooms are basic but clean, and there's a bar and a small restaurant that sells homemade ice cream. The hotel, on the quiet eastern edge of the village, has a charming little jetty on which to sunbathe or from which to dive into the crystal-clear water.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more