- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Datça Sofrası Review
This is an ideal lunch spot, with a vine-covered terrace and traditional Turkish braised meats emerging from under a brass-hooded charcoal brazier. The menu is also rich in vegetarian dishes and starters concocted from local wild herbs. The speciality is bademli köfte (meatballs with almonds).
- Address: Hurma Sok. 16, Eski Datça
- Phone: 252/712–4188
- Location: Eski Datça and Reshadiye
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
While this topic involves choosing a cruise itinerary, my question isn/'t about the ships but about the European destinations. Read more
· News & Features
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more