- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Oba Kebab Evi
Oba Kebab Evi Review
In a pleasant, spacious garden a few hundred yards from the main slope of Kaya, this is a traditional Turkish meat restaurant where you order your meat, then cook it yourself on a charcoal brazier supplied by the establishment. There are basic salads and appetizers to go with the mains.
- Address: Near the center of Kaya, look for the signposted side street.
- Phone: 252/618-0222
- Location: Kaya
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Adana Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Adana Hilton SA Fr $162+/Nt Save with Expedia, $11/night less
- Book the Surmeli Adana 3 Nts in May Fr $102+/Nt Expedia
- Antalya Savings! Book at Lara Antalya Fr $88+/Nt — $88 Expedia
- Antalya Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Bilem High Class Fr $52+/Nt — $52 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Antalya Fr $74+/Nt — $74 Expedia
Came home yesterday from a wonderful 11 day holiday in Turkey with my folks. Read more
This suddenly came up. Read more
Has anyone stayed at the Faros Hotel/Sultanahmet? Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more