- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Levissi Garden Wine House and Restaurant
Levissi Garden Wine House and Restaurant Review
What was once the house of a prosperous Greek merchant is now a fine restaurant specializing in steak and an ultra-tender lamb kleftiko (the latter is marinated in wine and slowed cooked in a 400-year-old oven). The wine cellar has more than 10,000 bottles, including a good selection of Turkish wines. On hot summer days, you can take refuge in the cool basement; at night, the restaurant floodlights the abandoned buildings all around, creating an atmosphere that is romantic or spooky, depending on your take. Free transportation is available to/from hotels in the Fethiye–Ölüdeniz area.
- Address: Kayaköy, near western ticket office, Kaya
- Phone: 252/618–0173
- Location: Kaya
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
Travelers to Turkey within the next few weeks or months should review following facts and ask any questions they wish :
Fact 1. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more