- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Soundwaves Restaurant Review
This open-air restaurant on a pedestrian walk overlooking the sea is decked out like a pirate ship but, unlike its piratical neighbors in the harbor, has a long and reliable reputation; it's run by the same management as the nearby Beach House hotel. If you're walking from the harbor, head 500 yards southeast through the temple and around the promontory. Specialities include fish baked in salt, garlic prawns, and thanks to an Australian half-owner, a deep-fried seafood dish called Tasmanian Squid.
- Address: Barbaros Cad., Side
- Phone: 242/753-1607
- Location: Side
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Dec.--Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Ramada Plaza Antalya in May: $1,475 & Up Save with Expedia, $1244/night less
- Save in Adana: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $469+/Nt Expedia
- Book 5-Star Surmeli Adana Fr $311+/Nt — $311 Expedia
- Book in Antalya: Save this May Fr $440+/Nt — $440 Expedia
- Book 5-Star Barut Lara Spa & Suites in Antalya Fr $363+/Nt — $363 Expedia
Came home yesterday from a wonderful 11 day holiday in Turkey with my folks. Read more
This suddenly came up. Read more
My husband and I, active seniors in our 60s, are planning a first trip to Turkey in fall 2013. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more