- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Alanya Müzesi (Alanya Museum)
Alanya Müzesi (Alanya Museum) Review
It's worth dropping by the small, recently renovated small Alanya Müzesi just to see the perfectly preserved Roman bronze statue of a gleaming, muscular Hercules from the 2nd century AD. There are also two nice mosaics, some interesting stone altars, and limestone ossuaries. Note the Ottoman Greek inscriptions in Karamanli—Turkish written with the Greek alphabet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more