- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- nice pool area
- free wi-fi and shuttle boat to beach
- upscale but not a lot of character
- on the very edge of town
Check Rates from our Partners
Dalyan Resort Review
This beautiful spot opened in 2005 on a bend in the Dalyan River. A bit farther from the town center than most hotels, it's also more sophisticated. The handsome guest rooms are well-equipped. The grounds include wide, well-tended gardens, a tennis court, a large pool, and a bright restaurant where even the bread is made in-house. A new spa resort building is being erected next door.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
We will be arriving in SELCUK, by bus, FAIRLY LATE IN THE EVENING, from Pammukale.
We would like to take a TAXI to our hotel: The Amazon Petit Hotel.
Will there likely be taxis available outside the Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more