- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Anfora Balık Restaurant
Anfora Balık Restaurant Review
A large fishing fleet gives Finike one of the coast’s most reliable supplies of fresh seafood—and you can taste the results at this unassuming-looking eatery. In a cool basement cavern set into the hillside, it offers fine seafood and excellent value. Specialties include pots of cooked squid, octopus, and shrimp.
- Address: 100 yds past the marina entrance on Kordon Cad. (Rte. 400), Finike
- Phone: 242/855–3888
- Location: Finike and Arycanda
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
At rather short notice we're planning to visit Turkey in late January. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more