- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Anfora Balık Restaurant
Anfora Balık Restaurant Review
A large fishing fleet gives Finike one of the coast’s most reliable supplies of fresh seafood—and you can taste the results at this unassuming-looking eatery. In a cool basement cavern set into the hillside, it offers fine seafood and excellent value. Specialties include pots of cooked squid, octopus, and shrimp.
- Address: 100 yds past the marina entrance on Kordon Cad. (Rte. 400), Finike
- Phone: 242/855–3888
- Location: Finike and Arycanda
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I'm looking for a quiet hotel in the Sultanahmet area of Istanbul. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more