- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Anfora Balık Restaurant
Anfora Balık Restaurant Review
A large fishing fleet gives Finike one of the coast’s most reliable supplies of fresh seafood—and you can taste the results at this unassuming-looking eatery. In a cool basement cavern set into the hillside, it offers fine seafood and excellent value. Specialties include pots of cooked squid, octopus, and shrimp.
- Address: 100 yds past the marina entrance on Kordon Cad. (Rte. 400), Finike
- Phone: 242/855–3888
- Location: Finike and Arycanda
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
We are starting to plan out a 3-week trip to Italy, Croatia and Turkey for my husband's 40th birthday... He is an avid photographer (http://www.bethexplorer.com/) and we both collectively love the mountains Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more