- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bahçe & Bahçe Balik
Bahçe & Bahçe Balik Review
Bahçe is a courtyard restaurant serving delightful Turkish dishes in a quiet garden setting, just opposite Kaş's 4th-century-BC King's Tomb. The waitstaff is one large family—each taking part in the preparation and serving of food. The starters are famous in Kaş. Especially tasty options are grated carrot with yogurt, mashed walnut, cold spinach, fish balls, and arnavut ciğeri (fried liver prepared with chopped nuts). The same family runs a fish restaurant opposite, Bahçe Balik, which has the town's best seafood.
- Address: Anıt Mezar Karşisi 31, Kaş
- Phone: 242/836–2370
- Location: Kaş
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
My wife and I have planned to be in Istanbul this summer and we were wondering what other travelers' experience has been with the street food there. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more