- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
A series of color-coded minibuses run from the center of town for about $1; light green goes to the bus station, orange to Içmeler, and pink to the Pupa hotel and the "yacht marina." A 60-minute catamaran service to the Greek island of Rhodes leaves Marmaris harbor every day at 9 am, returning at 4 pm, with a single or day return ticket costing $50. It's worth considering spending the night in Rhodes, since Greek island life typically grinds to a halt during the midday hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's