The Turquoise Coast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to The Turquoise Riviera
Take a Blue Cruise: Sail into the turquoise waters of remote and pristine bays on your own chartered yacht.
Trek the Lycian Way: Choose a one-day or multiday hike along this long-distance trail that runs parallel to much of the Turquoise Coast, from the coastal mountain forests to untouched beaches.
See spectacular ruins: Explore the ruins of some of the most spectacular ancient cities in the world—from mountaintop Termessos, to overgrown Olympos, and the extraordinarily intact Roman theater at Aspendos.
Appreciate the landscape: Rugged pine-clad mountains plunge into a vibrant blue sea that's broken by remote peninsulas and distant Greek islands.
Luxuriate in gorgeous lodgings: Relax in a beautifully Ottoman nobleman's mansion-turned-hotel on the wild and rugged Datça peninsula.
Beaches: Some of the Mediterranean's most perfect beaches, protected from development by national parks, sea turtles sanctuary, and ruins; lie on your sun bed or plunge from a floating diving platform.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's