- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
By air, there are two ways to get to Datça: either fly to Dalaman Airport and make the three-hour drive west to Datça or, more pleasantly, Datça can be reached via Bodrum Airport and then a two-hour car-ferry ride from Bodrum Port to Datça's Körmen Port. In the June–September season, these boats run from both ports at 9 am and 5 pm. In winter they run only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9 am from Datça to Bodrum and at 5 pm from Bodrum to Datça. Regular buses go to Marmaris from the Pamukkale office in town, and in summer dolmuşes to Yazıköy continue to Knidos.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe