- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The main bus station is north of the city, and a new metro line to the city center is due to open early 2009. Buses to the old city are marked "Kalekapisi." A tram along the Antalya sea front, between Lara and the Antalya museum, it runs every half-hour and costs about $1.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's