At a Glance
- nice rooms
- spacious bathrooms
- since you can tick off the sites in a few hours, do you really want to stay in Tarsus?
Konak Efsus Review
This boutique hotel is as good a reason as any to stop in Tarsus; opened in 2009, it occupies two restored mansions and has lots of character (picture wooden floors, Turkish carpets, and antique-style furnishings). There's a leafy courtyard, as well as an on-site restaurant and café.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is my trip report from my 2 night side trip from Istanbul during my 58th home exchange: http://altecockertravels.weebly.com/canakkale-gallipoli-and-troy.h... Read more
I sought input before leaving for my third trip to Europe and I thank those who contributed. As a trip report, I offer my travel blog ... Read more