Emek Restaurant Review
Everything is made on the premises of this excellent eatery overlooking Datça Harbor, where the menu includes seafood, Turkish grills, and various curries. The owner and chief chef Seyyar Kantarlı says her secret is all fresh ingredients. Her son Uğur catches most of the fish (the fried squid and octopus are delicious), and wild Datça herbs make menus interesting in spring. The homemade bread is among the best on the coast. Call in the morning to reserve a balcony table.
- Address: Yat Limanı, Datça
- Phone: 252/712–3375
- Location: Datça Peninsula
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Feb.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is my trip report from my 2 night side trip from Istanbul during my 58th home exchange: http://altecockertravels.weebly.com/canakkale-gallipoli-and-troy.h... Read more
I sought input before leaving for my third trip to Europe and I thank those who contributed. As a trip report, I offer my travel blog ... Read more