The area known as the Turquoise Coast extends along the Mediterranean from the wild Datça Peninsula on Turkey's southwestern tip to the resort hotels springing up along the Antalya-Alanya strip. The fir-clad mountains rising behind the water are punctuated by the ruins of splendid ancient cities, through which passed the likes of Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, and St. Paul.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's