- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The area known as the Turquoise Riviera stretches along the Mediterranean coast from the rugged and unspoiled Datça peninsula on Turkey's southwestern tip to the resort hotels springing up along the Antalya-Alanya strip. The fir-clad mountains rising behind the coastline are punctuated by the ruins of splendid ancient Greek and Roman cities, through which passed the likes of Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, and St. Paul.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's