- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Not far from Olympos and Çirali, Rte. 400 passes by the great high spring of Ulupinar, which supplies water to much of this part of the Tekke peninsula. In the heat of summer, it's lovely to stop and eat under the cool high trees, with water gurgling all around you. The speciality is fish, which come from the fish farms at the bottom of the hill. One of the best of the restaurants here is the Tropik, where you can dine on a platform over the river or even at a table with your feet right in the cold spring. The menu includes delicious oven-roasted lamb. A section of the Lycian Way goes from here across the valley to Çiralı, via the Chimaera; it's about a four- or five-hour trek.
- Address: Midway between Kumluca and Kemer on Rte. 400,
- Phone: 242/825–0098
- Location: Olympos and Çiralı
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more