- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- emphasizes sustainability and “soft” tourism
- out of the way
Check Rates from our Partners
Olimpos Mitos Review
This low-key but high-end hotel complex is one of the nicest places to stay in the neighborhood. The property is made up of several pretty two-story wood buildings around a generous lawn with cloth-covered pavilions. There is a large pool, plus a range of activities from mountain biking to yoga and meditation; there's even a small gym.
- Address: As you descend from Rte. 400, look for sign down a dirt track about 500 yds before you reach a river ford and final turn for Olympos itself,
- Phone: 242/892–1158
- Website: www.olymposmitos.com
- Location: Olympos and Çiralı
- 16 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct. 15–May 15.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I am in the planning stages of a trip that I would like to take in October 2014 to Istanbul and Athens. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more