- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- emphasizes sustainability and “soft” tourism
- out of the way
Check Rates from our Partners
Olimpos Mitos Review
This low-key but high-end hotel complex is one of the nicest places to stay in the neighborhood. The property is made up of several pretty two-story wood buildings around a generous lawn with cloth-covered pavilions. There is a large pool, plus a range of activities from mountain biking to yoga and meditation; there's even a small gym.
- Address: As you descend from Rte. 400, look for sign down a dirt track about 500 yds before you reach a river ford and final turn for Olympos itself,
- Phone: 242/892–1158
- Website: www.olymposmitos.com
- Location: Olympos and Çiralı
- 16 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct. 15–May 15.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
We are starting to plan out a 3-week trip to Italy, Croatia and Turkey for my husband's 40th birthday... He is an avid photographer (http://www.bethexplorer.com/) and we both collectively love the mountains Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more