- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tourism to the southern coast of the Sea of Marmara and the North Aegean is taking off as visitors discover this rich area of lovely beaches, wonderful walking country, and impressive range of historical sites dating from the 3rd millennium BC (Troy) to World War I (Gallipoli). The south coast of the Sea of Marmara is close to Istanbul and where you'll find İznik, famed for its beautiful tiles, and the old Ottoman capital of Bursa.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's