- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Küçükkuyu, which is 25 km (15 mi) from Ayvacık and 100 km (62 mi) from Çanakkale, is the setting-off point for the villages of Mount Ida, where a car is especially handy as there is no public transport to some of these villages, which lie to the north of the coastal towns. Edremit is on the eastern stretch of the Mount Ida region: it's the biggest transport hub after Çanakkale in the north Aegean region. It's 25 km (15 mi) from Küçükkuyu and 125 km (78 mi) from Çanakkale on E87.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's