- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Trekking is one of the region's main attractions. There are few designated trails, but people from the villages or at the hotels are well informed about routes and happy to help. Several agencies organize tours. The walks are delightful, and there is usually something to see or do on the way, such as bathing in the Bath of Aphrodite or swimming in the pool under the Başdeğirmen waterfall, where you can also picnic on wooden tables set in the middle of the river, and gaze at the Roman bridge that was the only passage to Troy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's