Sights & Attractions in The Sea of Marmara and the North Aegean
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in İznik
A primitive mosaic floor is believed to date from the church's...
Artifacts such as Greek tombstones, Ottoman jewelry, pieces of...
|Museums / Galleries||İznik|
The eastern gate to the ancient city was built in honor of a...
The Roman Emperor Trajan asked the governor Plinius to construct...
A popular spa since Roman times, Termal is a good stop if you're...
Tomb and Mosque of Abdülvahap
If you're looking for a good spot to watch the sunset over İznik...
|Memorials / Monuments||İznik|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's