Sights & Attractions in The Sea of Marmara and the North Aegean
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Sea of Marmara and the North Aegean
|A-B C-K L-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
On the southernmost tip of the Gallipoli Peninsula, the cape has...
|Memorials / Monuments||Gallipoli|
The goal of the Allies was to occupy this strategic location...
The main reason to come here is for the sweeping view of the...
Emir Sultan Camii
The daughter of Sultan Yıldırım Beyazıt built the Emir Sultan...
Artifacts such as Greek tombstones, Ottoman jewelry, pieces of...
|Museums / Galleries||İznik|
Kabatepe Museum and Information Center
Letters from soldiers on both sides of the Gallipoli tragedy...
|Museums / Galleries||Gallipoli|
The vast complex here comprises many adjoining hans (caravansaries...
|Markets / Bazaars||Bursa|
The Red Basilica in Bergama is named for the red bricks from...
|Archaeological Sites||Pergamum (Bergama)|
Refreshingly green, this park is laced with restaurants, tea...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's