Bay Nihat (Lale Restaurant)
Bay Nihat (Lale Restaurant) Review
The most popular and probably most expensive of the waterfront restaurants on Cunda offers a meze selection that is a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach. Many options are original creations based on Greek and Turkish cuisine—cockles, octopus in mastic sauce, calamari in saffron sauce, and cured fish pastırma are among the unusual specialties.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's