- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fırat Lokantası Review
In the heart of Ayvalık, just north of Saatli Cami, this eatery serves up hearty lunches to hardworking street traders; it's tiny but almost always full, so you may have to share one of the dozen or so tables. An old-fashioned telephone adds some character. The Turkish home cooking—rice, beans, eggplant with minced meat, and lamb stew—is delicious and this is the perfect place for lunch when wandering the historic part of the town.
- Address: Cumhuriyet Cad. 25/A, Ayvalık, 10400
- Phone: 0266/312–1380
- Location: Ayvalık
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
Hello, has anyone driven the Pamukkale to Fethiye route? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more