- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Arap Şükrü Çetin
Arap Şükrü Çetin Review
The place to be on a busy Bursa weekend evening, this irrepressible meyhane offers a delectable selection of fresh fish from the open-air market on the corner. It's said that an Arab named Şükrü once opened a fish restaurant here on Sakarya Caddesi, a narrow side street between Heykel and Çekirge. Now the whole area carries his name, and his sons have filled the street with similar restaurants, sometimes adding their own names to their father's—in this case Çetin. The entire street is a lively and popular dining spot, with affable musicians wandering around the many tables.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
We will be arriving in SELCUK, by bus, FAIRLY LATE IN THE EVENING, from Pammukale.
We would like to take a TAXI to our hotel: The Amazon Petit Hotel.
Will there likely be taxis available outside the Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more